jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010


hello people!, I want tu publicate this picture for all of you can see the most beauttifull girls in the FAU. Well, in the escene you can see me and my friends, Isa, Cote y Panchita they are so funny the make all my days very happy in the university. the picture was shot the last year in a travel to Las Cruces, is a beach not so far from Santiago. We went to study the rocks, and try to understand the geologycal formation.
It was a long day, and beautifull to. I take a lot of pictures, but this is my favourite one, because we look very smily, in a natural way, I think we were very happy for different rasons. In the way back to Santiago we stop for eat fried potatoes. Those travels for only one day, and if you have to stop in many places, leaves you really tired and hungry to, so the fried potatoes were the best thing of this day.
I can remember that we went to a lovely place calls Quebrada Córdoba. And is very special because its like a really big green hole full of trees, and plants, and strange insects.

1 comentario: