lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Country to Visit....


I've always dreamed of traveling to various places in the world. Visit countries such as Rome, Greece and Egypt ... went all over India, visit the Taj Mahal and end in the great wall of China yelling how wonderful the world where I live. But if we truly desire the place that are known Mayan city-states of Palenque, Tikal, Chichen Itza and Tulum.

These cities are located in the Yucatan peninsula – presente countries of Mexico, Guatemala and Belic These cities are beautiful places and paradisiacal. Their pyramids show the magnificence to which our ancestors were able to reach as at present even amaze all those who have had the chance to meet them in situ.

There is something that excites me more than going to see one of the cradles of the three great civilizations of the Americas., A must for holidays those who love history. Upload dedicated to Kukulcan pyramid in Tikal, or tour the ancient rose-and-burn area of jungle and show the magnificence of these places.


Perhaps the day that I can translate my dream concrete my experice, but until this happens I need to settle for seeing them only in photos and postcards and pictures - that I sent my friends and relatives - who have had the luck and money to visit this place is considered one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
They are cities rich in history, and make known a particular world view of the divine ... are new ways of understanding.


Although I still think that the north of Chile has beautiful places that can be compared with the beauties of the city - states Maya

7 comentarios:

  1. Wow! Latinamerican country! You don't need to speak english.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excelent country! Mexico is very special for your cultur and landscapes. I would like to visit someday! when you go, go together :)

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i like your favorites places. all of them have a lot of history that i don't know.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I liiiiikeeeeeeeee!! the maya culture, but not mexico! :/ ... Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like know the different cultures of the word, a country is not enough

    ResponderEliminar
  6. woooow!!!!!!! maybe some day we can go together!! i love places like the city of Palenque!! kisses my beautiful friend!

    ResponderEliminar