jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010





♥ ♥ ♥ Hello Everydoby ♥ ♥ ♥
Hello all!!!!
Today as a free post, I will tell you the joy I feel happy to see my dear friends, enjoying the love... Yes enjoying the love ♥ ♥ ♥!!!!



María José, Isabella, Francisca and Mariapia are enjoying the moments that live gives… becouse there is nothing more confortable to recieve the afecction and love… more love =)
Cupid just need to bless me with his arrow and send me love ... xD
Meanwhile I can only see smiles to my amigasy enjoy the happy moments that keep me away at university ...



















They are fantastic, are the best

antidote to boredom and sadness of being away from home...

Girls love them so much ... are great friends, great counselors and very good company
I hope we together for a long time, and so in our age get together to drink tea and laugh about the things we did at the University… you do that college life is not so boring ... are my livelihood, my shoulder to cry on, my compañís and my joy!!

I love so much ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

See you son
Kisses

Pd: Diego and Ignacio you also are part of my joys in the University, I love them too =)



2 comentarios:

  1. Like the Beatles sang - All you need is love.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nany... the love is love... jajaja but is true
    the photos are beautiful!
    Kisses my friend! ahhhhhh today was a great day :)

    ResponderEliminar