lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

In my free time, I...



Hi blogger!!
Below I will comment on my favorite activity in my free time =D
My favorite activity, besides sleeping and read, is to walk ...
There is nothing better than walking to relax and enjoy the fresh air of the wonders of the landscape.
Who has not fallen in love to walking along the beach at sunset, or enjoying the sunrise at the desert? ... it is a relaxing activity, that enriches and strengthens the body and spirit.
To walk me full of energy, to move away the sadness and longing for my homeland, and makes me enjoy the scenery that I can saw ... Walking because Santiago is discover the beauty in the laughter of a child or the flutter of a hummingbird, in the sound of falling leaves...
Is the relaxation great!!!!
One of the reasons why I choose to walk is the ease of performing other related activities, such as reading, physical exercise, among other things.

My favorite place where to walk are Parque Forestal and Parque Bustamante, because are the lungs of Santiago and the extensive green areas make them the perfect places where to enjoy nature.
And what are your favorite activities?
I hope to know
Kisses
XOXO
Bye

5 comentarios:

  1. Dani!! I like to walk too, in the Forestal and Bustamante park, is very relaxing to see green areas

    see you later...

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like too walk for thinking :)and I like your photo is very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dani thank you for including me in the picture!

    kisses

    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. your activities are good, walk ,walk is the best activity for health, but I don´t like walk!
    kisses my friend....!

    jajaj thank you very much, bye! 5 words.

    ResponderEliminar